Being a popular holiday destination, Corfu has multiple attractions for tourists of every age, and obviously, that includes children. The youngest tourists have specific needs, which fortunatelly are easily met on Corfu. What places should you visit with your kid on the Greek island?
- Don’t miss out on Aqualand, a huge water park with 36 rides and 15 thematic pools designed by former architects of Disneyland Paris! Rarery for a waterpark, it features white water rafting activities.
- Visit Donkey Rescue to learn more about the adorable animals! For more equine fun, check out Trailriders in Ano Korakiana village, where you can book a horseback trip at the foothills of mount Pantokrator.
- Admire sea life at Corfu Aquarium, where you can watch multiple species of sea life up close.
- Book a cruise on a glass bottomed boat with Nautilus Underwater Experience
- Book a Corfu Walking Tour to learn everything about the island’s capital city
- Learn everything about care for olive trees and olive oil production at Mavroudis
- See how 19th century aristocrats lived on Corfu at Casa Parlante
What did your kid like the most on Corfu? Share your experiences in the comments!